21. As far as is possible, make him learn under a religious-minded teacher.
22. Don’t ever allow him to absent himself from going to madrasah.
23. Set aside certain times in which you narrate stories of the pious to him.
24. Do not allow the child to look at books that contain love stories, stories that are contrary to the Sharî‘ah, stories that are obscene or that have no benefit, love poems, etc.
25. Give them books that cover the different aspects of the Dîn, and books that cover the necessary aspects of this world. Read more... (752 words, estimated 3:00 mins reading time)
1. When selling an item, it is wajib on the person to show all the defects that may be found in it. It is harâm to conceal the defects and to convince the person into buying such an item.
2. After purchasing an item, a person noticed a defect in it, e.g. a woman notices that a cloth has been eaten up, a shawl has some moths in it or she notices any other defect. She now has the choice of keeping the item as it is, or returning it to the seller. However, if she decides to keep it, she will have to pay the full price of the item. It is not permissible for her to reduce an amount from the total price as a compensation for the defect. But if the seller agrees to reduce the price because of the defect, it will be permissible for her to pay less. Read more... (1309 words, estimated 5:14 mins reading time)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
With the name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful.
[101:1] The Striking Event!
مَا الْقَارِعَةُ (2)
[101:2] What is the Striking Event?
وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا الْقَارِعَةُ (3)
[101:3] And what may let you know what the Striking Event is?
يَوْمَ يَكُونُ النَّاسُ كَالْفَرَاشِ الْمَبْثُوثِ (4)
[101:4] (It will happen) on a day when people will be like scattered moths,
وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ الْمَنفُوشِ (5)
[101:5] and the mountains will be like carded wool. Read more... (155 words, estimated 37 secs reading time)