The usual practice of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) was to wear a lungi (a sheet wrapped around the waist down to the knees). His wearing pajamas (loose trousers tied round the waist) is a matter about which there is difference of opinion. In some traditions, it occurs that he has worn pajamas and that his companions were seen wearing it. According to another tradition he was asked whether he ever wore Pajamas he replied: Yes, I have been required to cover my body. To cover a body, there is no other thing better than this.” [Khasail-e-Nabawi, Zadul Ma’ad]
1. NOT TO PERFORM A SUNNAT OF NAMAAZ INTENTIONALLY.
2. TO PLAY WITH YOUR CLOTHES OR BODY.
3. TO WEAR UNSUITABLE CLOTHES WHICH ONE WOULD NOT WEAR IN FRONT OF RESPECTABLE PEOPLE.
4. LEANING AGAINST SOMETHING IN NAMAAZ.
5. TURNING YOUR HEAD TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT WITHOUT NEED
6. PRAYING WHILE FACING SOMEONE
7. PRAYING WHILE YOU NEED TO ANSWER THE CALL OF NATURE
8. PRAYING ON LAND OTHER THAN YOUR OWN WITHOUT THE OWNER’S PERMISSION
9. PRAYING FACING A STOVE OR FIREPLACE
1. If a person breaks his oath, he will have to pay a