- Allahumma lakal-hamd. Anta qaiyimus-samawati wal-ard wa man fihinna. Walakal-hamd, Laka mulkus-samawati wal-ard wa man fihinna. Walakal-hamd, anta nurus-samawati wal-ard. Walakalhamd, anta-l-haq wa wa’duka-l-haq, wa liqa’uka Haq, wa qualuka Haq, wal-jannatu Han wan-naru Haq wannabiyuna Haq. Wa Muhammadun, sallal-lahu’alaihi wasallam, Haq, was-sa’atu Haq. Allahumma aslamtu Laka wabika amantu, wa ‘Alaika tawakkaltu, wa ilaika anabtu wa bika khasamtu, wa ilaika hakamtu faghfir li ma qaddamtu wama akh-khartu wama as-rartu wama’a lantu, anta-l-muqaddim wa anta-l-mu akh-khir, la ilaha illa anta (or la ilaha ghairuka).
The Muslim Standpoint:
1. Surah al – Fatihah – once: From surah al – Baqarh, ayah, 225/II – [Ayatul – Kursi, Throne verse] once:
2. 18. ALLAH Himself is witness that there is no one but ALLAH save Him, and the angels and the men of learning (too are witness). Maintaining his creation in justice. There is no one but ALLAH save Him, the Almighty, the Wise.
19. Lo! Religion with ALLAH (is) to surrender (to His WILLS and guidance). Those who formerly received the scripture differed only after knowledge came unto them, through transgression among themselves. Whoso disbelieveth the revelation of ALLAH (will find that ) lo! ALLAH is swift at reckoning. [111/1 8-1 9]
Hadrat ‘Abdullah bin Qurt (Radi Allaahu Ta’ala Anhu) narrated that the Messenger of ALLAH said: “The first of his deeds for which a man will be taken into account on the day of resurrection will be Salaah. If it is sound, all his other deeds will be taken in the same fashion but if it is unsound the rest of his actions will be taken as deficient. [Tibarani In Ausat-hayatul Muslim]
BRIGHTNESS OF THE PARTS OF BODY WASHED IN ABLUTION ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION
Hadrat Abu Hurairah (Radi Allaahu Ta’ala Anhu) narrated that the Messenger of ALLAH (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said: “My people will be summoned on the day of resurrection with white faces and hands and feet from the marks of ablution. If any of you can extend his brightness, let him do so.”[Bukhari, Muslim]
THE MANNER OF PERFORMING WUDU
Hadrat Abdullah bin Mas’ud (Radi Allaahu Ta’ala Anhu) narrated that the Apostle of ALLAH (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, “On the day of resurrection, the feet of the son of Adam will not move away till he is questioned about five matters:
1. On what he spent his life;
2. In what he made his youth pass away;
3. Whence he acquired his property;
4. On what he spent it and
5. What he did regarding what he knew; [Tirmizi Ma’arif -ul- Hadis]
Hadrat Abdullah lbn Masud (Radi Allaahu Ta’ala Anhu) narrated that a man came to the Holy Messenger and asked him, what do you say about a person who loves a group of people but is unable to associate with them? He replied, “One who loves any one is nevertheless with him (or will be placed with him in the Hereafter). [Bukhari, Muslim, Ma’arif-ul-Hadis]
Hadis: It is narrated on the authority of Hadrat Umar bin Khattab (Radi Allaahu Ta’ala Anhu): One day when we were in the company of the Holy Prophet (Sallaliahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) at that time he was addressing a big gathering of his companions – (Radi Allaahu Ta’ala Anhu) that suddenly a man appeared before us. His clothes were extremely white and his hair was very black. There was no effect of travel on him (which could give an impression that he was not an outsider). Besides, none of us recognized him and this led us to take him as a stranger.
Anyone who recites Surah Yaseen 41 times, he will find it very effective and beneficial for the fulfilment of any need. If a prisoner recites it, he will be released soon. If a fearful person recites it, he will get rid of his fear. If a sick person recites it, he will be cured and if a hungary person recites it, he will lnshallah find resources to remove his hunger.
فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَقُلْ حَسْبِي اللَّهُ لا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ (9:129)
So, if they turn away, say (O Messenger), “Enough for me is Allah. There is no god but He. In Him I have placed my trust, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne.”
By moving aside at an arm’s length you should thereafter pay Salam to Hazrat Umar Faroque.
“Peace be with you O Commander of the Faithful, Umar Faroque by whom Allah added glory to Islam ! Allah made you the Leader of the Muslims, while He chose you as alive and as dead. May Allah grant you a good reward on behalf of the people of Muhammad.”
Here as well a decrease or an increase in the words depends upon your own choice. However, pay Salam on behalf of the persons who made such a request to you and then move a bit forward and say :