33. ‘Â’ishah and Abû Hurayrah radiyallâhu ‘anhumâ narrate that when Rasûlullâh Sallallâho ‘Alaihi Wassallam used to be distressed, he used grasp his beard in his hand.
34. ‘Uqbah bin ‘Âmir radiyallâhu ‘anhu narrates that Rasûlullâh Sallallâho ‘Alaihi Wassallam used to apply surmah to his eyes an odd number of times. In another narration it is mentioned that he used to apply it three times in each eye.
35. Anas radiyallâhu ‘anhu narrates that when Rasûlullâh Sallallâho ‘Alaihi Wassallam used to complete eating, he used to lick his three fingers. He used to do this so that the sustenance of Allah does not go to waste. Read more... (1951 words, estimated 7:48 mins reading time)
1. Barrâ bin ‘Âzib narrates that Rasûlullâh Sallallâho ‘Alaihi Wassallam was the most handsome person and had the most pleasant manners. He was neither too tall nor too short.
2. ’Ismâîl bin ‘Ayyâsh narrates that Rasûlullâh Sallallâho ‘Alaihi Wassallam was the most patient over the harms by others that were inflicted on him. Read more... (2153 words, estimated 8:37 mins reading time)
1. He was extremely generous. He never said no to anyone who asked him for anything. If he had anything to give, he would give it. If he did not have, he would inform the person in a kind manner that he does not have anything at present and that he would give him something later.
2. He was very honest in his speech.
3. He had a very soft temperament.
4. He liked ease in all matters (i.e. he abstained from causing difficulties and complications). Read more... (1344 words, estimated 5:23 mins reading time)
Rasulullah’s sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam blessed name is Muhammad. His father’s name is ‘Abdullâh, who is the son of ‘Abdul Muttalib, who is the son of Hâshim, who is the son of ‘Abd Manâf. His mother’s name is Âminah, who is the daughter of Wahb, who is the son of ‘Abd Manâf, who is the son of Zuhrah. This ‘Abd Manâf is not the same as the previous one. Read more... (789 words, estimated 3:09 mins reading time)